cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blocking Certain Applications via Clientless Portal AnyConnect

benfears2011
Level 1
Level 1

I need to setup a connection profile via ASDM v 6.3 for one user to have only access to one certain web application.  The user will only be logging into the web portal for remote access.  Can anyone tell me how to configure this in the ASA?

Greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Under ASDM --> Remote Access VPN --> Clientless SSL VPN Access --> Group Policies --> edit the relevant policy for your webvpn:

- Then under Portal: just disable everything but the bookmark that you have configured for that 1 particular web application.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Under ASDM --> Remote Access VPN --> Clientless SSL VPN Access --> Group Policies --> edit the relevant policy for your webvpn:

- Then under Portal: just disable everything but the bookmark that you have configured for that 1 particular web application.

Hope that helps.

This is exactly what I needed to know. Thank you very much for your help.

No worries, please kindly mark the question as answered so others can learn from your post. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: