cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can anyConnect client + clean access agent expose my personal files?

mausimo51
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Previously VPN access did not require either of these programs. However recently, the organization that i work for has implemented "anyConnect client" and "clean access agent" for VPN access. I am wondering if this in any way shape or form allows remote access or access to my private files on my laptop computers? I have 2 laptops, 1 MAC running Snow Leopard and the other with Windows 7.

As these are personal computers, i need to know before i install these programs.

Thanks,

-Michael

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CY1234
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello,

Not really anyconnect is a VPN client to access your company network via SSL and Clean access evaluates whether your PC is complaint with security policy and should not cause any issues.

Thanks,

--Sunil

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

CY1234
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello,

Not really anyconnect is a VPN client to access your company network via SSL and Clean access evaluates whether your PC is complaint with security policy and should not cause any issues.

Thanks,

--Sunil

Thanks for the info.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: