Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco 837 to Pix VPN Issue..

tauseef
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a cisco 837 ADSL router at my branch office and a Cisco PIX 515 UR at my HO.

I have configured PIX for Easy VPN connectivity for dialup remote users, hence I get access to my Local resources at my HO using my easy VPN client. ( Cisco VPN Client 4.0 )

From my branch office I setup an ADSL 837 Cisco Router.

The problem I face is that once I have configured for Internet connectivity of the Router , the Internet works .

The minuite I configure the router for VPN using easy vpn configuration on the cisco 837 router the internet gets disconnected.

I observed that the Tunnle comes up , so basically from my branch office I am able to get into the HO and access resources , but at my Branch office the Internet connection is lost and no more.

THe minuite I change the configuration and enable IP nat Inside on the Dialer interface it never accepts the command untill I remove the Crypto IPSEC command from the Dialer interface.

Basically in short , from my branch office I cannot do VPN to HO and browse the Internet at the same time using my cisco837.

Is there a way I can split the tunnle in this or should I live with this as is ..

Thanx !

Tauseef

tauseef@cadgulf.com

2 Replies 2

mostiguy
Level 6
Level 6

what do your crypto acls look like on the 837?

jackko
Level 7
Level 7

so you are trying to setup a lan-lan vpn between 837 and 515, right? there shouldn't be a problem. make sure the no-nat and interesting traffic access-l are correct and mirrored between the sites.