Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

cisco 837 to Pix VPN Issue..

Hi,

I have a cisco 837 ADSL router at my branch office and a Cisco PIX 515 UR at my HO.

I have configured PIX for Easy VPN connectivity for dialup remote users, hence I get access to my Local resources at my HO using my easy VPN client. ( Cisco VPN Client 4.0 )

From my branch office I setup an ADSL 837 Cisco Router.

The problem I face is that once I have configured for Internet connectivity of the Router , the Internet works .

The minuite I configure the router for VPN using easy vpn configuration on the cisco 837 router the internet gets disconnected.

I observed that the Tunnle comes up , so basically from my branch office I am able to get into the HO and access resources , but at my Branch office the Internet connection is lost and no more.

THe minuite I change the configuration and enable IP nat Inside on the Dialer interface it never accepts the command untill I remove the Crypto IPSEC command from the Dialer interface.

Basically in short , from my branch office I cannot do VPN to HO and browse the Internet at the same time using my cisco837.

Is there a way I can split the tunnle in this or should I live with this as is ..

Thanx !

Tauseef

tauseef@cadgulf.com

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: cisco 837 to Pix VPN Issue..

what do your crypto acls look like on the 837?

Gold

Re: cisco 837 to Pix VPN Issue..

so you are trying to setup a lan-lan vpn between 837 and 515, right? there shouldn't be a problem. make sure the no-nat and interesting traffic access-l are correct and mirrored between the sites.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content