Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Configuration Assistance

mflancia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

A partner of CIsco from Singapore is asking if this would be possible on Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility

If I wish to use the "Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility" in the Anyconnect 3.0, can i configure that the user is not able to access any traffic via its wireless card when the VPN is established via the wired LAN port. i want to prevent any bridging between these two network ports when the VPN is up.

In addition, can I enable split tunneling so that all traffic needs to go thru the VPN tunneling?

Regards!

Ice Flancia

Cisco Partner Helpline Tier 2 Escalations Team

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To route all traffic towards the VPN tunnel, split tunnel needs to be disabled (not enabled).

Under the group policy configuration: split-tunnel-policy tunnelall

Once split tunnel is disabled, the VPN users won't be able to access any of his/her local LAN networks anymore (including the wireless network).

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To route all traffic towards the VPN tunnel, split tunnel needs to be disabled (not enabled).

Under the group policy configuration: split-tunnel-policy tunnelall

Once split tunnel is disabled, the VPN users won't be able to access any of his/her local LAN networks anymore (including the wireless network).

Hope that helps.

Thanks!! Appreciate your quick response!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: