cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect VPN access question

dpatkins
Level 1
Level 1

We have configured a Cisco ASA 5505 with AnyConnect access.  This works great.  However, these users cannot seem to ping devices on the private network.  We have configured all devices on the network with a 10.10.10.0/24 address space.  The inside interface of the ASA i 10.10.10.1/24 and the VPN return addresses are 10.10.10.50 - 10.10.10.65/24. 

They users can utilize SSH and Oracle or MySQL calls but cannot seem to ping.   Obviously, I am over looking something.

Thank you.

Dwane

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rizwanr74
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Dwane,

Most likely, your ASA missing no-nat between inside interface and remote-vpn pool address range.

For quick trobule shooting, please post your config and please do not forget to remove security info from the config.

what version of your ASA?

thanks

Rizwan Rafeek

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

rizwanr74
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Dwane,

Most likely, your ASA missing no-nat between inside interface and remote-vpn pool address range.

For quick trobule shooting, please post your config and please do not forget to remove security info from the config.

what version of your ASA?

thanks

Rizwan Rafeek

Rizwan,

That was it. I had the NAT exemption set from Inside, any and that was not the correct syntax.  Great job.  Thanks you