Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Anyconnect VPN is not working in 64 bit windows 7

manish.subedi1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
I found that the cisco anyconnect (version 3, any series) is not working in windows 7 (64 bit).
The vpn gets connected, but there is no any internet access. 

I tried to solve issues by:

- disabling the firewall.

- disabling anti-virus etc

But while i tried using with 32 bit, it is working fine.

Also i found that there is no any specific version of anyconnect vpn for only 64 bit.

Do any body have idea , how to solve this issue, or this is a bug of cisco vpn itself?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Almost certainly you just need to install a newer version of AnyConnect.  You need a Cisco maintenance contract, such as a SmartNet, to download new versions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Almost certainly you just need to install a newer version of AnyConnect.  You need a Cisco maintenance contract, such as a SmartNet, to download new versions.

manish.subedi1
Level 1
Level 1
Thank you Philip for the response, This seems to be an issue for windows 64 bit. WHile i tried in 32 bit it worked Also note that there is no any distinct installation file for 32 and 64 bit. they are the same.

There is only one installer - but it installs either the 32 or 64 bit version dependent on the platform it is being installed on.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: