Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Anyconnect VPN is not working in 64 bit windows 7

Hi,
I found that the cisco anyconnect (version 3, any series) is not working in windows 7 (64 bit).
The vpn gets connected, but there is no any internet access. 

I tried to solve issues by:

- disabling the firewall.

- disabling anti-virus etc

But while i tried using with 32 bit, it is working fine.

Also i found that there is no any specific version of anyconnect vpn for only 64 bit.

Do any body have idea , how to solve this issue, or this is a bug of cisco vpn itself?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Purple

Almost certainly you just

Almost certainly you just need to install a newer version of AnyConnect.  You need a Cisco maintenance contract, such as a SmartNet, to download new versions.

3 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Almost certainly you just

Almost certainly you just need to install a newer version of AnyConnect.  You need a Cisco maintenance contract, such as a SmartNet, to download new versions.

Thank you Philip for the

Thank you Philip for the response, This seems to be an issue for windows 64 bit. WHile i tried in 32 bit it worked Also note that there is no any distinct installation file for 32 and 64 bit. they are the same.
VIP Purple

There is only one installer -

There is only one installer - but it installs either the 32 or 64 bit version dependent on the platform it is being installed on.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content