Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco anyconnect vpn issue

Hi All,

I am facing a serious issue,after disconnecting CISCO VPN (Cisco anyconnect vpn client ,Ver- 2.5.1025 ) my internet connection and RDP will stop.I am using Windows7 -32 bit operating system.Whenever I disable and enable the NIC ,internet will start work.

Someone could point me to a solution it could be appreciated.

Thanks

Dhaneesh

4 REPLIES

I have the reverse problem

when I connect CISCO VPN Client, AnyConnect ver 2.0, I lose Internet connexion. And as soon as I disconnect it I get Internet back. I'm using Windows7-64bits. The first time I connect AnyConnect, everything was fine. I don't understand why I have this problem now.

If someone coudl help us.

thank you in advance.

Do you have split tunnel enabled ? Should check routing table for VPN.

Thanks

Ajay

Re: Cisco anyconnect vpn issue

Hi,

I have not enabled split tunnel, I'm in full tunnel option. In the routing table, for the secure route, the source is 0.0.0.0 and the subnetmask is 0.0.0.0 .In the non secure table, no route.

I read somewhere in this forum that AnyConnect 2.0 has some issue with Win7/64/vpn. But I did the test with a Windows Vista and I got the same result.

Thanks.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00808efbd2.shtml

The Cisco AnyConnect 2.0 client is an SSL-based VPN client. The AnyConnect client can be utilized and installed on a variety of operating systems, such as Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Linux (Multiple Distros) and MAC OS X.

Note: MS Terminal Services is not supported in conjunction with the AnyConnect client. You cannot RDP to a computer and then initiate an AnyConnect session. You cannot RDP to a client that is connected via AnyConnect.

Views
Helpful
Replies