Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ASA 5505 VPN traffic to 10.x.x.x network on UC500

As the subject says, I am looking for some assistance on how I can allow traffic from a client VPN tunnel to access the network that handles the TFTP services for a UC500 phone system.  I have already tried to configure it, but so far the traffic is not passing.

Here is what I have so far:

On the Cisco ASA 5505, I have configured the proper ACL's to allow interested traffic from my VPN clients to the phone network:  172.x.x.x and 10.x.x.x

I have also configured the appropriate nat 0 statement for the above ACL. This ACL is applied to my dynamic CRYPTO MAP for my VPN clients.

On the UC500 I have configured a static route to route traffic from the UC500 to the VPN network:  ip route 172.x.x.x 255.255.255.0 192.x.x.x (192 is my gateway that handles the VPN traffic)

I have placed a manual route in my PC's network adapter that tells my PC which gateway handles the traffic for the 10.x.x.x network:   route add 10.x.x.x mask 255.255.255.0 192.x.x.x

I must still be missing something in my logic here, as I am unable to ping 10.x.x.x from my PC and get a reply.  I can copy and paste relevant information from both my network devices if that would be helpful.

Thanks for your help

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content