Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ASA 5520 - Problems connecting to devices once connected to VPN

Hi Guys,

Im having some problems with VPN's and im not sure what to-do, Basically if i use the Cisco AnyConnect Client to establish a connection to our firewall (from outside our office) i am able to connect ok and remotely access our servers and desktops.

However if i use the Cisco VPN Client software, i am able to make a connection to the firewall itself but i am then unable to esablish connections to any server / client systems within the office. The Log option shows no denied traffic which is of no use to me, but i am so far unable to find out what is going wrong.

Please be aware that my Cisco knowledge is VERY limited at present so please dont just say something and assume i know what your on about as there is a strong chance it will mean nothing to me at present some simple guidence on where i might need to be to-do what your asking would be appreciated.

Im willing to post the firewalls config, but being new to all this i do not want to post it incase it holds sensitive data, if someone can point out what would be a good idea to blank / omit from the config as well that would also be really appreciated.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content