cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASA Smart Tunneling

rsrikant
Level 1
Level 1

I have a URL published on Internet & this will be accessed via the Smart Tunnel of SSL VPN published in Cisco ASA.

When i access from Internet it works fine. But when I access it via by office LAN through proxy it is not working fine.

Would like to know to access the SMART tunnel VPN via proxy does any changes or any feature needs to be enabled in the proxy.
Does smart tunnel VPN works under proxy env & if so is there any document by which we can achieve this...

1 Reply 1

pcarco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

"Proxy Server Between the End Point and the ASA
Smart Tunnel honors the proxy settings in the browser when the endpoint accesses the ASA through a proxy server. However, Proxy Automatic Configuration (PAC) files are not supported. In the case of proxies that requireauthentication, only basic digest authentication is supported."

Source:  http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise/design-zone-security/tunnel.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: