Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ISA550W VPN Configuration

Dear Cisco Users.

A few months ago I bought a Cisco router, ISA550W. This with the attention to establish a link between my laptop and the ISA 550W. A VPN connection.

Now after 24 hours searching I give up. The configuration on the router seems to be working ore i can configer. But I can not dowload the software for the laptop. According to what I've already read, the software would be delivered on the device CD. Unfortunately its no longer in my possession: (

also download does not work because i dont have the rights for it.

Connecting to using Windows would be even better. But according to what I've already read this is not possible? And the only succeed is through the anyconnect cisco software?

Greetz Steven

3 REPLIES

Nobody

Super Bronze

Hi,

I think the device you have is one of the Small Business devices.

Those have a completely different section here on the CSC. I dont know how active it is as I dont participate there.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business

This section mostly deals with Cisco PIX (old), FWSM (old), ASA and ASASM firewall/vpn products from Cisco.

So sadly I cant really help with your problem as I personally dont have a clue about the device models you are using

Hopefully someone at the Small Business section might be able to help you out.

- Jouni

You should try to contact your distributor or ask SMB Support Hotline for a link.

If all fails drop me a line ...

Michael

Please rate all helpful posts

Michael Please rate all helpful posts
Views
Helpful
Replies