cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco pix site to site vpn

tung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm having problem setting this 2 pix for my client. I did the exact configuration on cisco document but it still doesnt work. I can't ping eath other and can't access anything. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jackko
Level 7
Level 7

try applying this command "isakmp identity address" on both pix.

then kick off another ping -t

on the pix, do "sh cry isa sa" to verify whether the ipsec tunnel is up or not. also do "sh cry ips sa" to verify the actual number of packet being encrypted/decrypted.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jackko
Level 7
Level 7

try applying this command "isakmp identity address" on both pix.

then kick off another ping -t

on the pix, do "sh cry isa sa" to verify whether the ipsec tunnel is up or not. also do "sh cry ips sa" to verify the actual number of packet being encrypted/decrypted.

It worked! I also have one more problem is that the next morning I users reported that they cannot access the remote network again. What I did was logon on to the remote server at the main office and send out an ICMP package to the brand office and it start to work again. I don't know why it doing this. Please help! Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: