Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco PIX VPN to Sonicwall problem

Hi All Expert,

Need help for PIX vpn to Sonicwall.

I'd setup all the necessary configuration in both PIX and Sonicwall according to the Cisco documentation, but when I "show crypto isakmp sa" at PIX, it show the status in "OAK_CONF_ADDR", what is that mean?

Normally it should show "QM_IDEL", right?

And I try to ping both side, no reply.

Do I miss anything?

The document I found in this link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a008052c9d4.shtml

Thank you.

Rgds,

Au Yeong

4 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Cisco PIX VPN to Sonicwall problem

Au,

On your PIX (in config mode) add : no-xauth no-config-mode, to your isakmp key that corresponds to the sonicwall.

i.e.

isakmp key xxxx netmask 255.255.255.255 no-xauth no-config-mode

Save with: write mem, also still in config mode on the PIX issue: clear cry ipsec sa and clear cry isakmp sa

Let me know if this helps.

Jay

Hi Jay,

Thank for your information but it didn't help.

After I try the step you mention, when I debug, it show "phase 1 duplicate packet as previous packet". Not sure what is this?

Can please advise, thank you.

Rgds,

Au Yeong

Gold

Au,

Please check/verify your configuration on the SW plus PIX with the following two documents, hope this helps and let me know how you get on.

Jay

FYI:

In order to get Sonicwall enchanced to talk to Cisco VIA VPN you should probably NAT everything to a common subnet now and save some time.

It doesn't like multiple subnets in your group.

Views
Helpful
Replies