Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco SSL-VPN / webvpn with Cisco 2901 IOS 15.3.3M

Dear Community,

I have a strange issue that I am hoping some of you will be able to assist with.

I am running an environment with the following specifications

Cisco ISR G2 2901 with IOS 15.3.3M

Security Licence enabled

Data Licence enabled

VPN Licence enabled

Cisco ISR G2 2951 with IOS 15.3.3M

Security Licence enabled

Data Licence enabled

SM with ESX server.

Desktop Environment

Windows XP SP3

Internet Explorer 8

Desktop Environment 2

Windows 8

Internet Explorer 10

I have a ESX server set up with a web page on the 2951. The 2901 unit has a SSL VPN / web vpn service set up on it to allow the Desktop Environments to connect to the 2951 web page. The Desktop Environments are not allowed to directly connect to the 2951 router that is why the SSL-VPN / web vpn is used.

This system was initially working with IOS 15.2.4M2 however an update of the IOS was required and now the VPN does not fully function correctly.

PROBLEM: Now the webvpn interface loads with the welcome screen and login. After logging in it has a screen with a link to the webpage on the 2951. When I try open this webpage on the 2951 and the SSL-VPN starts to build I only get half my web page. There seems to be a problem where I only get half a page loading or just a blank page with just HTML headers. I have tried changing the page to just HTML but it still does not display properly. This is with Internet Explorer ( all versions ). With firefox there are no problems but I cannot run this browser as my environment will not allow it.

If anyone can assit me here it would really make my day.

Thanks,

Will

1 REPLY

Cisco SSL-VPN / webvpn with Cisco 2901 IOS 15.3.3M

Can anyone help with this ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content