Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco VPN Client and Mobile Sim Issue

Hello, We've been using Cisco VPN Client ver 5.0.x fine with Vodafone dongles , wireless and other mobile 3G routers. However recently we purchased a new Lenovo X1 laptop that has and an in-built Vodafone 3G sim. The Sim works fine can access the Internet perfectly. However when using Cisco VPN client the authentication works fine , tunnel established , IP address received but I can't ping anything on the network. The Cisco VPN Client works fine if I connect to normal WiFi. Is there anything I need to check ? Tried several drivers on laptop but no luck. Any ideas ???

1 REPLY

Hi, I think, you should be

Hi,

I think, you should be using Any-Connect Client in here because the

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/cisco_vpn_client/vpn_client5007/release/notes/vpnclient5007.html#wp101224

Support for Windows 7 on x64 (64-bit). This release, however, does not support WWAN devices (also called wireless data cards) on Windows 7 x86 (32-bit) and x64. For support of WWAN devices on Windows 7, please use the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client.

Hope that answers your query.

Regards,

Abhishek

Regards, Abhishek Purohit CCIE-S- 35269
Views
Helpful
Replies