Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless and Anyconnect on same ASA

mahesh18
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Everyone,

I have configured Anyconnect SSL on ASA and it works fine.

Now i have also configured Clientless SSL VPN on same ASA and it does not work.

I get error message login failed.

Need to know if both Anyconnect SSL and Clientless VPN can work on same ASA?

Regards

MAhesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mahesh.

Yes you can have both configured at the same time. I have a customer with that configuration and it works fine.

Clientless SSL VPN requires the AnyConnect Premium license as a prerequisite. If you had setup client-based SSL VPN with AnyConnect Essentials license, that would need to be changed.

With both types, each should have its own connection profile (tunnel-group) and group policy defined - one with "vpn-tunnel-protocol ssl-client" and the other with "vpn-tunnel-protocol ssl-clientless"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mahesh.

Yes you can have both configured at the same time. I have a customer with that configuration and it works fine.

Clientless SSL VPN requires the AnyConnect Premium license as a prerequisite. If you had setup client-based SSL VPN with AnyConnect Essentials license, that would need to be changed.

With both types, each should have its own connection profile (tunnel-group) and group policy defined - one with "vpn-tunnel-protocol ssl-client" and the other with "vpn-tunnel-protocol ssl-clientless"

Hi MArvin,

Seems user password  which i typed was wrong and now i fixed the password.

i can connect fine now.

Regards

Mahesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: