Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL VPN Access-control

barrosr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all.

I have a clientless ssl vpn setup on a Cisco Asa 5510, running IOS 8.03.

Everything works fine for me except by the fact that I cannot limit the access to the logon portal, even when I tried to put an ACL in outside interface or specify an asdm administration ip. None of this has worked.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

You can configure a "Web-Type ACL" in the group-policy under the Webvpn tab -> Other section.

One major difference between the clientless webvpn and the software client (SSL VPN or IPSec?) is that the software client allows full ip connectivity, whereas the clientless doesn't.

I already have it configured, and it is working fine once the user has been authenticated, but my problem is the access to the "Login Page", which is available to anyone in the internet. I have only 1 client that's going to be using the access and his ip address is known, so I'd like to have the access to the logon screen restricted to this ip instead of all the internet.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: