cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

clientless vpn

alkabeer80
Level 1
Level 1

hi, users access to my company through anyconnect vpn, now there are some guests that i want to give them specific access to some intranet sites, so i thought to configure clientless vpn and give specific access to the URLs through bookmark.

All users access VPN through ACS ( intigrated with AD), i want to create local user to access through clientless SSL VPN is this possible ???

thankssssssssss      

3 Replies 3

Hi,

It is possible, it all depends on what connection profile you are using ... so you can creat a new connection profile with a new group-policy having the clientless protocol enabled and have the authentication method set to local ..  give it an alias for the users to access that alias URL and be directed to the correct connection profile.

HTH,

Mo.

Hi mohammad,

I tried to do it new connection profile, new group policy, new local user

it is not working it shows on ACS failed attempts bad password why it still logs this on ACS ??

can you attach the "show run all" here? Also point which group you created for the clientless users and which one you are using for the AnyConnect clients.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: