Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Concentrator VRRP Configuration

Hi,

I need help in configuring the VRRP on vpn concentrator. First I wana tell you how i configure my concentrator.

I enable VRRP, group ID and share addresses which is configured on master (my concentrator 1)

Then i copy its configuration and after modifying the public and private IP addresses I load it on my 2nd concentrator,

After upload, my 2nd concentrator is only able to access I am not able to access my 1st concentrator.

Shall I modify the configuration on 2nd concentrator for VRRP as backup or it is normal behaviour, I am using static routes and all rotues are point towards the IP of concentrator 1.

Tunnel will be made on Concentrator 1 Public Ip addresses.

If I reboot my 2nd concentrator during the time it comes back i am able to access the concentrator 1 as soon as it comes it, it is again not accessible.

how the configuration replicate, if i configure tunnel on concentrator 2, how to upload on concentrator 1. bcz I am not able to access it.

Shall i change configuration on concentrator 2 as backup VRRP Role.

Please guide

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Concentrator VRRP Configuration

VRRP applies only to configurations where two or more VPN Concentrators operate in parallel. All participating VPN Concentrators have identical user, group, and LAN-to-LAN settings. You can refer this documetn for more information on configuring VRRP:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/vrrp.html

Views
Helpful
Replies