Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

connectionless vpn question

We have just rolled out a new corporate intranet site that is integrated with active directory.   Parts of it are internet facing, meaning users at home can enter their ad accounts into the intranet portal to gain access.  However, there are parts of the intranet (for security reasons) that we have in our DMZ that are not internet facing. 

We are in the process rolling out a cisco asa to use connectionless vpn for the at home users.   I've got the connection less vpn pulling ad accounts on a smaller asa for testing.   My question is this.

My colleague seems to think there is somethign called 'connect as needed' that we can configure the connectionless vpn in such a way that can be seemless to the user and that when they hit parts of the intranet that are in the dmz they will automatically be authenticated through the connectionless vpn.  i don't think it's going to work that way?  is it?  i'm thinking i just give the agents the url for the connectionless vpn and they have to loginto the cisco portal and would have to stay in that portal to see everything on the intranet. 

Any advice would be much appreciated.  thx

Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content