Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CSC Module and URL Filtering

Hi All,

I have configured the firewall and it is working perfectly.

I have configured CSC Module also for URL Blocking. It is perfectly blocking the configured sites. Now a new requirement araised. This URL Blocking has to be configured to block the sites based on username / password authentication. For example for user1 it has to block some sites. For user2 it has to block other set of sites. I am

unable to find any menus regarding this.

Can any help me on this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CSC Module and URL Filtering

I do not think this is possible yet, to filter using predifined username , see this thread responce , this seems to be in the works... u may want to check with your cisco account rep to find out for u when will this be available if so.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Expert%20Archive&topic=Security&topicID=.ee7f99a&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc23f5c/20

3 REPLIES

I do not think this is possible yet, to filter using predifined username , see this thread responce , this seems to be in the works... u may want to check with your cisco account rep to find out for u when will this be available if so.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Expert%20Archive&topic=Security&topicID=.ee7f99a&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc23f5c/20

Thankyou Jorge.

I appreciate your response. I will contact my account manager

R.B.KUMAR

You're welcome, glad I could help.

Regards

Jorge

Views
Helpful
Replies