Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSC Module Content filtering exclusion

Can I configure the Content Filtering Module for different levels - meaning, full scanning for certain group of users/ip's, only AV scanning for some, and complete bypass for some? If it is possible to do so, then would such a policy be username/password based or IP Address based? Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES

Re: CSC Module Content filtering exclusion

I have pretty much the same question, can I set different levels of access in the CSC? The link in the answer above is pretty much useless, I read that info long before I came here and it doesn't answer the question.

Anyone here that has actually used a CSC? I set one up a few weeks ago and I do not see anywhere you can define more than a global policy that is used by all traffic sent to the CSC.

I do see where I can use ACLs in the ASA to choose which traffic gets sent to the CSC. But once the selected traffic is at the CSC I do not see how I can set different policies and rules for different groups. Nothing in the manaul either.

Is is possible to set multiple policy groups in a CSC or is just one Global policy all CSC traffic must use?

Currently, version 4.2 CSC-SSM does not support that feature, it has a flat-policy in that version, either your are part of the policy or not. People from trendmicro said they would expect to have that functionality in 4.3 version but there is not ETA yet.

Great, thanks for the update, I'll keep my eyes open for 4.3

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content