Cisco Support Community
Community Member

DM-VPN with Static NAT for Spoke Router. Require Expert Help

Dear All,

This is my first time to write something .

i have configure DM-VPN, and it's working fine, now i want to configure static nat.

some people will think why need static nat if it's working fine.

let me tell you why i need. what is my plan.

i have HUB with 3 spoke. some time i go out side of my office and not able to access my spoke computer by Terminal Services. because its by dynamic ip address.  so what i think i'll give one Static NAT on my HUB Router that if any one or Me Hit the Real/Public IP address of my HUB WAN Interface from any other Remote location so redirect this quiry to my Terminal Service computer which located in spoke network.

will for that i try but fail. 

will again the suggestion will come. why not to use .. Easy VPN. well sound great. but then i have to keep my notebook with me.

i'll also do it but now i need that how to do Static NAT. like for normal Router i am doing which is not part of VPN.

ip nat inside source static tcp 3389 interface Dialer1 3389

but this time  this command is not working, because the ip address which i mention it's related HUB Network not Spoke

spose spoke Network:

and i want on HUB Router:

ip nat inside source static tcp 3389 interface Dialer1 3389

i am using Cisco -- 887 and 877 ADSL Router.

but it's not working,   Need experts help. please write your comment's which are very important for me. waiting for your commant's

fore more details please see the diagram.

for Contact Me:

Shahzad Khan Network/System Engineer MCP, CCNA, CCNP, Re-CCNP, OFC
Everyone's tags (3)
CreatePlease to create content