Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DMVPN error

Hi dears.

I configurated dmvpn at cisco router 2900. one hub router and 3  spokes. all of them are working normally but tomorrow i see one error at at one spoke router.

error:

Maximum Tx Bandwidth limit of 85000 Kbps reached for Crypto functionality with securityk9 technology package license

how i  solved this error? is this licency problem?

Everyone's tags (2)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

DMVPN error

The syslog message is in reference to this.

The HSEC-K9 license removes the curtailment  enforced by the U.S. government export restrictions on the encrypted  tunnel count and encrypted throughput. HSEC-K9 is available only on the  Cisco 2921, Cisco 2951, Cisco 3925, Cisco 3945, Cisco 3925E, and Cisco  3945E. With the HSEC-K9 license, the ISR G2 router can go over the  curtailment limit of 225 tunnels maximum for IP Security (IPsec) and  encrypted throughput of 85-Mbps unidirectional traffic in or out of the  ISR G2 router, with a bidirectional total of 170 Mbps.

Entire doc can be found here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps10616/white_paper_c11_556985_ps10537_Products_White_Paper.html

- Dan

Views
Helpful
Replies