cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN hub and spoke config, with SIP based Linksys phone at spoke site????

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Fellow netpro members,

I need help in a specific configuration for something I have trouble getting operational.

We (my company) use a DMVPN dual hub configuration with EIGRP routing protocol running over the hub and spoke tunnels (and with dial backup using static routes). All works fine without any problem.

Now, recently a new spoke site has been added and this site was using a Linksys SIP phone to a SIP service provider. In the old setup they simply had a DSL modem/router building the Internet PPPoA connection and performing NAT translations. The Linksys SIP phone simply downloaded its config from the providers servers

Because of the simple setup (no fincy fancy stuff, as the Linksys phone was set for SIP proxy config) I thought it should be relatively simple to add a static route to the providers IP network on the DMVPN spoke router in question and just have it perform nat overload, and then allow the traffic to get back inside on the outside ACL.

However, for reasons I am failing to understand, it turns out to be not that simple. Or, I am simply overlooking something obvious whicgh is causing it to fail.

Anyway, below is my current relevant config, which is failing, and I am wondering if anyone can shine some light to point me in the right direction here.

I am running IOS advanced IP services version 12.4-4.T1

Thanks in advance for replying ;-)

Leo

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: