Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

DMZ on site to site tunnel

Ok, I've got a question for all you experts out there.  I could probably spent several hours with trial and error, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction to get started.  I have several site to site VPN tunnels.  My core firewall is an ASA 5510.  My remote firewalls are ASA 5505's.  I do not allow split tunnelling.

My goal is this:

1. Set up a connection so one Ethernet port on the remote ASA hands me traffic for my tunnel and works as my gateway... no split tunneling.  (This is no problem.  I know how to do this)

2. Create a second Ethernet port that grabs the local internet connection, NAT's it, hands out DHCP, and acts as a local internet DMZ.  I guess DMZ may not be the correct term, because I'd want it to be behind the firewall, I just wouldn't want it to be on the same network as the first Ethernet port.

3. So basically, I have 2 networks.  One is a complete tunnel back to my corporate office.  The second draws internet locally.

The trick with this, is I'll only be working with a single public IP address on a single outside interface.  Is it possible to do what trying to do?

Thanks in advance

Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies