Views
Helpful
Replies

Dual DMVPN Dual Hub Request for Help?

Phuc Le
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Anyone with DMVPN experience,

Can you please have a look at my DMVPN queries in the attached document?

Thank you

Regards

Phuc Le

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Phuc Le,

I found for you a quite detailed design and implementation guide. Please read carefully and implement a test bed. I'm sure you will get support for specific issues if you run into problems.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/WAN_and_MAN/DMVPN_2_Phase2.html

These documents are carefully written and I never encountered any problems with such reference implementations.

Also: Please don't formulate your questions in an attached document, this makes it diffucult for us to give you answers.

Best regards, MiKa

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

m.kafka
Level 4
Level 4

Just curious, are these questions from a test or some sort of homerwork? Why not try learningnetwork.cisco.com?

Hi M.Kafka,

It's not a test or homework.

I would like to make sure what correct commands to use to build a Dual Hub Dual Cloud - Spoke to Spoke Deploymet, because I have seen variations and not sure if they are typos (unintentional errors or not).

Can you or someone assist please.

Thank you

Regards

Phuc

Hi Phuc Le,

I found for you a quite detailed design and implementation guide. Please read carefully and implement a test bed. I'm sure you will get support for specific issues if you run into problems.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/WAN_and_MAN/DMVPN_2_Phase2.html

These documents are carefully written and I never encountered any problems with such reference implementations.

Also: Please don't formulate your questions in an attached document, this makes it diffucult for us to give you answers.

Best regards, MiKa

Dear Mika,

Thank you so much for your time in finding me this document. It is very useful.

Happy new year

Regards

Phuc Le