Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Dual Remote VPN Connection

Hello Guys

i created three different Remote VPN connections with three different networks . i can make them one but for some reasons i don't mix all.

and iam using  Cisco asa 5505 with Shrew Soft VPN software , so my problem is

- i connected Shrew soft remote vpn , if i try to connected another remote vpn connection this will not accept the second connection , so please can any one give me  a remote vpn connection software that accepts more than one connection

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Hi,

Since you mention the ASA and the VPN I presume you are trying to connect by VPN Client to the same ASA?

Why would you want to have several VPN client connections at the same time? (Though I think that isnt even possible)

What are you trying to accomplish by these 3 different VPN Client configurations configured on the same ASA?

Isnt it just possible to configure one VPN Client connection to the ASA that would handle all the traffic of these 3 VPN Client connections?

- Jouni

1 REPLY
Super Bronze

Hi,

Since you mention the ASA and the VPN I presume you are trying to connect by VPN Client to the same ASA?

Why would you want to have several VPN client connections at the same time? (Though I think that isnt even possible)

What are you trying to accomplish by these 3 different VPN Client configurations configured on the same ASA?

Isnt it just possible to configure one VPN Client connection to the ASA that would handle all the traffic of these 3 VPN Client connections?

- Jouni

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content