cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Easy VPN backup

estelamathew
Level 2
Level 2

I have 4 No's branch router's with ADSL link connecting to Internet and also to HO (Cisco 3825) acting as Easy VPN Server. Now i am planing for the backup of the ADSL i.e the async port on the branch router, whenever the ADSL link fails the async should dial in and connectivity to HO remains up,

Whenever the ADSL fails the async interface dials in and the link between the HO and branch comes up, But the problem is No pings are successful from branch router to the HO LAN because the return traffic from HO is not hitting to async interface of HO for the particular (ADSL failed) branch ,it is choosing a default route which is pointing to Internet.

what i shld do on HO so that when a branch Async interface is up the return traffic from HO should hit to HO async interface instead of choosing a default route.I Hope the solutionis DMVPN but i am not sure how i shld implement in this scenario.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Kureli Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am moving this thread to the VPN sub community for quicker response.

-Kureli

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: