Helpful
Replies

easy vpn server/client question

huhu12HUtt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Ive created cisco easy vpn server using this tutorial:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps5318/products_configuration_example09186a00806ad10e.shtml

So, my running-config is pretty much like this.

so, client connects without any problems and it recives ip address thats configured in ip local pool.

so, the problem is that i created pool with only one address, because i need to map static address to client.

when client disconnects it is unable to connect again. if i add couple more addresses to pool client connects again,and every time

client when connects it gets new address from pool.

but i want to have pool only one address, so is there a way to reset session when client disconnect, because this way it looks like

addresses are for one use only - you connect and after you disconect and thats it you cant get that address from pool again.

is there any timer or something that can be done? (im using 871 router - 12.4(9)T ios) the set security-association idle-time 120

didnt do any good, as problem is still there...

anyone?any advice?

thanks

3 Replies 3

huhu12HUtt
Level 1
Level 1

tried setting up crypto isakamp keepalive, but no good. anyone who ever used easy vpn server must have noticed this. is there a solution?

Hi,

Through ACS also you can assign a static IP to VPN users.

hi, the problem is that sessison are not clearing when easy vpn clients disconnect.

crypto isakamp keepalive didnt helped! i dont know what to do?!?!

basicly when clients disconnects i want to clear their session, just like with clear crypto isakamp command