Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ezVPN Remote:Client ....... Transparent tunnel in active in the stats window of client

Hi

I have by now read several hundred blogs on transparent tunnel status being in active state n thus traffic from outside cannot get access to inside resources... Must agree most of the suggestions made are good observations but in my case unfortunately the problem persists even though all the CONFIG and suggestions have been duly incorporated... The ping still remains elusive..... I have checked n re checked split tunnel, checked the nat control on nat device in between , used nat -t , enabled IPSec Udp in client N the rest but still no result .... The tunnel is active , the isakmp debug out is just perfect.. The phase 1 ,1.5 and phase 2 have been negotiated with successes. Even the test in packet tracer shows result no drop ... But still the "Ping to inside resource is elusive" I would be grateful if anyone could guide me to achieve the result... I am happy to share the CONFIG if desired ...

Many thanks in anticipation for any valuable suggestions from the experts.

Best wishes

Dheeraj

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content