Views
Helpful
Replies

GETVPN Issue

vishaw jasrotia
Level 1
Level 1

Hey

I m continously getting these error form all GM .  Not able to identify the root cause

%CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_NOT_IPSEC: Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet. (ip) vrf/dest_addr= /<x.x.x.x>, src_addr= <y.y.y.y>, prot= 6

We are getting these type of msg rendomly. Normally VPN is working fine but in between we start getting thses msg

Please help me out.

Thanks

Vishaw

3 Replies 3

vishaw jasrotia
Level 1
Level 1

Please help.....

The error message is indicating that something at address y.y.y.y has sent a TCP packet that was not encrypted and the crypto policy on your device expects that it should have been encrypted. As a starting point I would suggest that you compare the crypto policy of your device and the crypto policy of y.y.y.y and see if there are differences. You might also check on y.y.y.y and see if there have been any events that might impact its processing of encrypted packets.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi Richard ,

I am facing this problem randomly .

e.g y.y.y.y sending 10 packets . Out of these ten packets m getting error msg for 2 packets . for rest communication is ok.

Thanks

Vishaw

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: