Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Granular control for remote access users on a VPN Concentrator

Hi,

We have a Cisco 3020 VPN concentrator on which the remote access users are configured.

Our requirement is like this

We want a granular limitation on our remote access users , so that they can only access their concerned lan machines via the allowed specific protocols like RDP,VNC etc.

Eg.

a) Remote access user X can only access his desktop machine in the lan via RDP after getting connected to the corporate network via remote access vpn client.

Presently we are not having any Radius/Tacacs authentication.

The authentication is purely happening on the basis of username/group credentials.

I am looking for a interface applied router-ACL like solution where we can granularly control the access.

If not possible with the present setup, is it possible if i have a Radius/Tacacus authentication in place.

Any help in resolving this isuue is appreciated

With Regards

NMG

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Granular control for remote access users on a VPN Concentrat

Palani,

Please refer the below URL that discusses using Dynamic Filter for users on the VPN3000. This should answer most of your questions.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008015ce39.html#2001969

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Arul

Views
Helpful
Replies