cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with Anyconnect Client 3.1

thejesse1
Level 1
Level 1

Please help.  Since installing the anyconnect client v 3.1.02040 the client fails to upgrade itself to the newest version despite saying "checking for upgrades" during the connection process.  Furthermore it causes a BSOD with a DEVICE DRIVER POWER FAILURE error.  Furthermore, once I disconnect from my VPN I cannot reconnect without restarting my computer.

I am running with Win8.0 and am an end user. I cannot download the newest version of anyconnect from the Cisco website.  Can anyone provide some advice for these issues or provide a way for me to upgrade to the newest anyconnect version to see if this rectifiies these issues?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

assalim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In regards with your concern, actually we are unable to provide further information as this is already out of scope for CCW Support. However, we advise you to try to uninstall/reinstall. Or you may also contact @ 800-553-6387 opt.2-1 or email at csgbprod@cisco.com for further assistance.

Regards,

Ashra S.

Agent id: assalim

Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) Support Team

Cisco Customer Service

For immediate 24/6 case status or escalation, please refer to this link:

http://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/contacts/international.html#~tab-b

A Positive Customer Experience is our goal.

How did I do? You may email comments to my supervisor Geronimo at (gconsueg@cisco.com)

This discussion has been reposted from Operations Exchange to the VPN community.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: