Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Help with VPN termination

HI

I am currently trying to figure out a way of getting a vpn terminated to a Cisco ASA 5510. I have a customer who's 3rd party supplier needs to terminate 2 vpn's to my single device but requires 2 individual peers addresses. I have a single Wan connection with a range of 8 Public addresses and have configured 1 IPSEC tunnel with there supplier but now require a second,

The first tunnel i supplied them with the ip address which is assigned to the WAN interface but now they want a second peer but I cannot seem to figure out how to get this vpn terminated to 1 of the subnet address.

Can anyone Help.

Thanks

1 REPLY

Help with VPN termination

I don't really know why your customer needs two connections to two different IPs with the same ASA (probably they don't know that you've got only one vpn-gateway, and think of it as some kind of redundancy), but is the ASA directly connected to the ISP? Cause if it's connected to some internet-border router (wich in turn connects to the ISP), you can use NAT on that router to translate all incoming isakmp and nat-t sessions to some other address from your private pool (ip for second tunnel) to the ASA.

Views
Helpful
Replies