Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

how to configure post-login banner in Anyconnect 3.1.05170

Hello, I am trying to configure Anyconnect for the first time on an ASA 5505 (we have been using Cisco VPN Client on a 2800 router). I have Anyconnect version 3.1.05170 installed and I am trying to figure out how to get a pop-up post-login banner that says .. "Warning!! you are logging..,," and then gives user an option to "Accept" or "Disconnect". I have seen some previous posts that do mention the banner but I cannot seem to find the location for it in ASDM or in CLI. 

I have tried modifying the "en" file in "GUI Text and Messages" area, it only changes the message during the VPN connection process  but it still does not do a "pop-up" banner and when  I try configuring a DAP; a message box only pops up when I choose "terminate". I could keep looking but figured it would be better to ask someone who may already know how to do this ..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi,you could create a login

hi,

you could create a login banner under Configuration > Remote Access > Clientless SSL VPN Access > Group Policies

see sample from link below:

http://ccnpsecuritywannabe.blogspot.com/2014/05/clientless-ssl-vpn-smart-tunnels.html

2 REPLIES

hi,you could create a login

hi,

you could create a login banner under Configuration > Remote Access > Clientless SSL VPN Access > Group Policies

see sample from link below:

http://ccnpsecuritywannabe.blogspot.com/2014/05/clientless-ssl-vpn-smart-tunnels.html

Thanks johnlloyd_13 I

Thanks johnlloyd_13 I overlooked it a couple of times ... I appreciate you pointing me to the right spot, needless to say it worked !!! :)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content