Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to Redirect internet traffic over the SSLVPN? - RVL200

Hi,

I have a SSLVPN connection to a RVL200 router, everything works ok... I use this while on the road but my question here is... when I traveling I whish to redirect all the internet traffic (using Firefox of IE) via the SSLVPN connection... is this possible?

At this point I use a SSH/putty connection as socks proxy (in firefox) to get internet/websites redirected and use the SSLVPN to map drives, trasfer docs, etc... I would like to do all in the same SSL vpn connection.

I am able to bring the DNS ip thgough the 'virtual passage' to my laptop, I tested it by disabling the dns ip from the location I am at and the DNS ip from my rvl200 works great for secure internet browsing... but when I am at the hotel, the hotel's isp gives a dhcp ip to my laptop so I cant disable the dns from it.. I would like to just redirect the whole internet traffic over the SSLVPN.. is this possible and how? this may be simple but I just cant figure it out...

Thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies