Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Installation of AnyConnect 3.1.02040 fails and rollsback (kdf_acsock64_Install)

ON powerup yesterday, AnyConnect forced an upgrade to 3.1.02040 and then proceded to fail with no on screen error.  The installation was sest to passive so I ran the install again on the command line and this time removed the ./passive and added the /x to the logger options to get more detail.  I have uploaded the log file with this discussion.

Looking at the log file it looks like the first failure is with the line that begins with "MSI (s) (18:04) [12:08:25:994]:" A problem with kdf_acsock64_Install.

I am currently looking into a possible problem with my firewall so Im not completely stuck yet but I'd like to get this message out there in case someone can point me in a different direction.

Thanks for looking.

T.J.

1 REPLY

Installation of AnyConnect 3.1.02040 fails and rollsback (kdf_ac

I was able to fix this problem by fixing windows firewall.  I had two services that were missing...Windows firewall and Base filtering engine.  I found a manual fix and followed it here... http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/5366225a-46e7-4d6c-a389-8bd18a5c3aad/windows-firewall-damaged-by-windows-7-antivirus-2012

Thanks,

T.J.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content