cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Installation of AnyConnect 3.1.02040 fails and rollsback (kdf_acsock64_Install)

tjhjunk1
Level 1
Level 1

ON powerup yesterday, AnyConnect forced an upgrade to 3.1.02040 and then proceded to fail with no on screen error.  The installation was sest to passive so I ran the install again on the command line and this time removed the ./passive and added the /x to the logger options to get more detail.  I have uploaded the log file with this discussion.

Looking at the log file it looks like the first failure is with the line that begins with "MSI (s) (18:04) [12:08:25:994]:" A problem with kdf_acsock64_Install.

I am currently looking into a possible problem with my firewall so Im not completely stuck yet but I'd like to get this message out there in case someone can point me in a different direction.

Thanks for looking.

T.J.

1 Reply 1

tjhjunk1
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to fix this problem by fixing windows firewall.  I had two services that were missing...Windows firewall and Base filtering engine.  I found a manual fix and followed it here... http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/5366225a-46e7-4d6c-a389-8bd18a5c3aad/windows-firewall-damaged-by-windows-7-antivirus-2012

Thanks,

T.J.