Views
Helpful
Replies

IPHONE 4.0 with Anyconnect ssl vpn client

acleri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

does it anyone know how to configure an Iphone 4.0 with the anyconnect client with certificate authentication?

I simply found that is supported but I found no documentation about it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

praprama
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The anyconnect client for iPhone has not yet been released and hence at this point in time you will not be able to configure it.

Regards,

Prapanch

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

praprama
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The anyconnect client for iPhone has not yet been released and hence at this point in time you will not be able to configure it.

Regards,

Prapanch

maybe in ver 8.4...

Now, with the new iPhones IOS 4.1 and it's iPhone configuration utility  we're able to create an AnyConnect vpn profile. But I was not able to find an AnyConnect Client for the iPhone.

Does anybody know where to get an AnyConnect for iPhone from?

regards

Patrik

I opened a TAC asking recently.  They basically told me it should be a few weeks away and to ask our rep.

Shame since they advertised it as being ready when iOS4 hit and not to mention Juno, Fortigate and Check Point all have there's out and available.  So much for being the leader.

AnyConnect is now available for the iPhone via the App Store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-anyconnect/id392790924?mt=8

Shaun Bender
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone set this up to use AnyConnect on Apple iOS devices with Certificate Authentication?

Specifically with Windows 2008 R2 CA assigned certificates.

Thanks

Got it working perfect now, with cert auth and AnyConnect on Apple devices.

Used a Web Server cert on the ASA and a Client cert on the Apple device. 

Things are working great.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: