Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPSec Client VPN issues on Cisco 2911 router

Hi everyone,

I would like to briefly explain scenario first: A cisco 2911 router running a client vpn, as well as L2L tunnels to other office locations.

The issue that we're facing is, once a user connects to remote vpn client, he is not able to access resources in other locations which are connected via L2L VPN tunnels. VPN parameters, crypto ACLs has been checked thoroughly, but no issues are found.

2 months back we had upgraded the router IOS version from 15.0(1) M4 to 15.1(3) T. Only after the upgrade this issue has started to happen. Now we suspect it may be a licensing issue, as the router is running license type for SEC-K9 services in 'Evaluation' mode. Licensing info from the router has been attached as a .jpg

sh crypto isa sa looks good, but sh crypto ipsec sa peer shows only decryption, but no encryption. For that I've already checked no-nat, crypto ACL & remote access group policy, but to no avail.

I would like to know what experts have to say on this.

Please let me know if you need any further information on this.

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY

IPSec Client VPN issues on Cisco 2911 router

Try the below and see whether that works

The inside interface of the PIX cannot be pinged from the other end of the tunnel unless the management-access command is configured in the global configuration mode.

PIX-02(config)#management-access inside

PIX-02(config)#show management-access
management-access inside
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content