Views
Helpful
Replies

IPSec Hub & Spoke and Exchange problems

raul-morata
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have hub & spoke topology. I configue Ipsec tunnels between Spokes and a central site.

In central site have an exchange mail server. When I apply the crypto map to interface, the mail not work fine. I have frame relay with subinterfaces for quarters.

Best regards.

5 Replies 5

attrgautam
Level 5
Level 5

Will need more info. When you apply crypto map are you able to reach the server or is it that the application isnt fine while reachability is fine ? If it is the latter, it is more of an mtu issue. You can set ip tcp adjust-mss 1400 on the outgoing interface and see if it helps.

I have a problem. The ping command only works fine on one way, from the central site to the spokes...but not to the other way...

I think that it works fine before, but the central router crashed and I think that here can be the problem...I think that there is a MTU problem. On what interface I can apply this command, on central site frame-relay interface???

Best regards

As attrgautam said need more information about your VPN setup. What kind of ipsec setup you have lan2lan or over GRE? If GRE than what protocol?

The outgoing interface from central site where is locate the mail-server?

Regards

Outgoing DLCI in your spoke is where you should apply it. Wonder what is that one way ping problem for ?