Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ipsec tunnel problem works without configuration on asa

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with one asa version 8.4.3.

I have a tunnel that mount with a remote site if I did not configure the tunnel and if I configure it does not mount

someone you already see that? With version 8.2, we had no worries but since migration problem there.

With configuration tunnel we have this error:

IKEv1]: Group = x.x.x.x, IP = x.x.x.x, QM FSM error (P2 struct &0x49ba5a0, mess id 0xcd600011)!

[IKEv1]: Group = x.x.x.x, IP = x.x.x.x, Removing peer from correlator table failed, no match!

Thanks for your response

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

I've never seen that as the result of a simple ASA upgrade but in general there are a couple of things that could cause this issue. Generally it is an unidentified peer or peer without valid crypto map trying to establish a site-site VPN that results in the above message.

Please have a look at this troubleshooting guide.

If that doesn't help. please post your script

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

I've never seen that as the result of a simple ASA upgrade but in general there are a couple of things that could cause this issue. Generally it is an unidentified peer or peer without valid crypto map trying to establish a site-site VPN that results in the above message.

Please have a look at this troubleshooting guide.

If that doesn't help. please post your script

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content