Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Is Outlook Web Access 2007 supported through IOS SSL VPN?

Hello all,

I recently migrated my Exchange Server from 2003 to Exchange Server 2007.  I had a URL for Outlook Web Access 2003 which worked fine but now that I have updated it for Exchange 2007 it seems to time out without ever loading the page.

I have an 1801 router running IOS 12.4(15)T10 and the SSL VPN works fine otherwise.

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane

Everyone's tags (3)
2 REPLIES

Re: Is Outlook Web Access 2007 supported through IOS SSL VPN?

Having similar issues using Exchange 2007 on Small Business Server 2008 and also with Microsoft Dynamics CRM on Win Server 2008.

We're using a Cisco 1841 HSEC.

Sharepoint and other sites hosted on the servers work fine. Just OWA and CRM that are causing issues.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Cheers!

Rich.

Re: Is Outlook Web Access 2007 supported through IOS SSL VPN?

Hi,

I have quite similar problem with IOS SSL VPN (WebVPN). This time with login to ACS. This is my simplified diagram:

(ACS)----------------R1------------------R3-------------------- (client)

I can enter the ACS's URL and see the login page. but when i enter my username/password there is error displayed on ACS login page "Login failed. Protocol Error"

I checked on ACS to see if any logs register but none. It seems that my login packets do not reach ACS.

I tried to run webvpn debugs on R1 and entered login credentials, the result was IOS crash. =(

Lorenz

Views
Helpful
Replies