cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile On-Demand ASA version

tahequivoice
Level 2
Level 2

I have a working ANyconnect mobile Jabber on-demand setup on an ASA running code 8.4(5) and ASDM version 7.1(4), and trying to do another confiugration on a different ASA runnign same ASDM but version 8.4(4) code, the first one is a 5510, the second a 5510.  The screens are different when setting up the XML for the client profiles, and on the 8.4(4) version the addition mobile0only settings is missing entirely from the server list, in fact all the screens are different.

Is this because of the minor release difference between (4) and (5)? 

When did the OnDemand get added to the ASA?

1 Reply 1

tahequivoice
Level 2
Level 2

Figured it out, its the Anyconnect client that determined the profile. At first uploading and applying the new version 3.1xxx to the Webvpn didn't change anything, I had to delete the profile, close the ASDM and reopen it, then I was able to get the correct screens.

Noticed the fine print at the top of the profile page that clued me in where it mentions the different field in version 3.0.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: