cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple hosts in "Connect to" dropdown

clboucher
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to have more than one host in the "Connect to" dropdown for Cisco AnyConnect 2.4?

I have a couple of VPNs, which use the AnyConnect client to connect and it only remembers the last successful host connected to it the dropdown. It seems to overwrite the <DefaultHost> with the last successful connection in my ~/.anyconnect file, but does retain the <DefaultGroup> of one of my hosts, since there is only one with multiple groups.

I an using AnyConnect 2.4.1012 on Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4.

2 Replies 2

Todd Pula
Level 7
Level 7

You can pre-position host entries using an AnyConnect XML profile.  You can read more about profile usage at the link below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect24/administration/guide/ac03features.html#wp1064149

visonep75
Level 1
Level 1

I know this is an ancient post, but did you ever figure out how to do this?  I'm trying to modify the .anyconnect file so that it remembers multiple servers in the drop down menu.  I'm using mountain lion 10.8.3 and cisco anyconnect 3.0.08057.  I can modify the tag, but I would love to know the tag to insert so it lists additional servers.

Thanks, Pat