Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

NAC Appliance 4.0

Hello,

I have a customer looking at purchasing McAfee Policy enforcer NAC solution, but trying to sell them the Cisco NAC appliance.

Customer need to ensure that there security policies (ensuring that devices have updated software before accessing the LAN, restriction to only the internet for guest users, restriction to selected servers on the LAN, quarantine devices for software updates e.t.c)are enforced.

Is the Cisco NAC appliance the only device I need on the network, together with the LAN switches to acheive this?

I have been looking for a diagram at cisco.com, that shows the different components that will address the customer needs above.

If someone can answer my question, it will help me put forward a proposal to close this deal.

Thanks

1 REPLY

Re: NAC Appliance 4.0

Hello Holley,

As per my knowledge, you will require a NAC apliance with software, NAC manager and CTR clients (Optional) for a complete NAC solution.

CCA-APSVR-100-K9 - for 100 users . you also have other options eg 250,500,1500 users

CCA-APMGR-LT-K9 - CAS manager, can control upto 3 CAS devices.

Hope this helps.. all the best...

Raj

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content