Views
Helpful
Replies

Net work Translation

s.nicholls
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know if this is possible.

I need to create a site to site VPN between two Pix's.The first Pix will encrypt traffic from it's inside Interface. The second Pix will encrypt traffic from its DMZ.Once the tunnel is set up I would like to translate addresses from the DMZ to Addresses on the the inside interface of the second PIX.This is because we have inherited this network with the addresses that overlap with another part of our Network and can't be changed easily at the moment

1 Reply 1

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

I think to translate addresses from the DMZ to Addresses on the the inside interface of the second PIX, I would suggest perform ing nat translation at the nat router with" ip nat source command" which will translate "source address(DMZ inside interface adress) to an address of the outside interface(i.e, an address similar to address range of PIX2 nside interface).

Contact me back if u r not able to understand my suggestion or need any clarification.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: